Play Poker Games Online — Be a Millionaire

Poker games online are becoming very popular, as a matter of fact, most poker players prefer playing online as opposed to personally. Even online video poker is being played more statistically than video poker in the casino! People from everywhere over the World are finally realizing you can do all the playing you want in the comfort of your home and at your own pace. No more paying for plane tickets, outrageous hotel fees, gas (especially at over $3. 00 a gallon), food, etc… Not only that it’s extremely hard for on line poker cheating to occur and in real life at the casino it definitely can happen. Why do you think all those cameras are installed in a casino? Cheating is definitely going on and even though casino owners try everything they can to prevent it, it’s impossible. There is one solution to solve the problem though. That solution is to play on line poker. On line poker has turned your average joe into the World Series of Poker winner and the World Poker Tour Winner. Take a look at bicycles of the World Series of Poker and you will see that half of them originated in online and over half of them won an entry into the contest by playing on line poker tourneys. On line poker tourneys, especially Sit-N-Go’s can be a great revenue stream if you learn the secrets behind winning them over and over again.

If you don’t know about Sit-N-Go’s, let me explain. A Sit-N-Go is actually an on line poker contest where poker chips are used at the poker table instead of a real income. You merely risk losing the buy-in of the contest instead of all your money. The top 3 finishers judi bola out of 9 make it to the money. Third place gets 20% of the overall prize pool, second place gets 30%, and first place gets 50%. What a huge jump from first to third so it is best to rifle for first every time instead of playing tight just to make the money. The secret behind mastering these Sit-N-Go’s is when there is around 5 player’s left in the on line poker contest. This is where all player’s start to play tight in anxiety about them not making it to the money. When you get down to 5 players, You must start playing aggressive, obtaining player’s shades and showing them who is boss. Don’t down again to ANYONE. If you play aggressive , nor let other player’s bully you around, you will find much more poker players respecting your game and you will also notice that they’re going to hardly ever choose to bluff you again. On line poker rooms definitely give you a mix of players that play tight, loose, aggressive, maniacs, etc… These player’s are everywhere over the world and it gives you a good learning experience and an opportunity to experience what the world Series of Poker or the world Poker Tour would be like when you get to play in it one day. Stick to your game, play aggressive when there is 5 player’s or fewer left, and you will be continuing your journey to success in the on line poker world.

Author: admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *